The pupose of this blog



This blog site, will be the place where I place the first 10,000 words that I will complete before I get to completing my own PhD on the topics and ideas written about here. I believe that I need to develop my own writing before beginning a PhD on a topic of my choosing, likely related to Flipped Learning or Educational technology's role in Teaching. As I post these blogs, I will keep count of the amount of words published. The goal of this blog is to have a back-up for the articles and work I create, as my goal will be to have these small pieces of writing published elsewhere. As such, each blog will conclude with a summary of the amount of words produced and a link to the article and where it was published.

Running Word Count: 137 words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The fraught issue of teacher representation

Teacher Reflection: Key, but how?! Student feedback